St. Kitts Beach

St. Kitts Beach

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Hi and welcome to my blog, this just took me forever to find the create blog button. So anyway my name is Haley Lattinville, but my friends call me Haley Ryann or Haybee. I am eighteen years old and this is my second semester at RIC. I am studying early childhood and will go the extra semester for Special Education. I do not live at RIC so it was difficult to get involved first semester. When I was a senior at North Kingstow High School, the lacrosse coach contacted me asking me to come play at RIC. So I am on the lacrosse team here at school and absolutely love it and the girls I have met. Sports are a huge hobby of mine, I have played soccer my whole life, I did gymnastics from age 3 till 14 for Aim High Gymnastics Academy. I played them through high school and was a three season athlete. So the first semester showed me a whole nother lifestyle and how different it was from high school. I absolutely love it, and wanted to stay in college for as long as I can. I am looking forward to being in the classrooms to help children. I start on Friday. So bye for now!



Haley

No comments: